Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring!!

time to get some more posting done... I have been stamping so today - Tuesday the 22nd I'm pre-posting and having them scheduled to download.  These 2 cards were made at a stamp camp that I do once a month at a retired apt. complex so I often use retired things as most of them don't buy-just want to make something.  they requested flowers and "springy" sooo... what could be better to show spring than a buterfly made of flowers as in the top card.  We stamped on Vellum then added rhinestones in the center for the focal point. They really love embossing so we used the arrows folder to decorate and then finished it off with a little stamping and sponging.
 
 
On this card we used the scalloped tag topper punch for the flowers to be stamped on then colored (their choice) with markers. Sponged all the pieces then assembled and stamped the hummingbird last and colored also.                                  they really liked my visions so what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...