Friday, April 25, 2014

Hostess sets retiring!!

I just love this stamp set and I just saw on the retired list...some I'll have to be sad over this is one of them...but then I knew it would be. Each new catalog they come out with exclusive stamps that are only available to the hostess and this set is a hostess set.  It can be bought with an order...it really is a lovely set three sketched pictures and three beautiful word stamps!!  It isn't to late!!! the new catalog will not go live till June.  QUICK contact me and we can set up a home or even a book party and you could use your hostess $$ to get this set and even have $$ left to buy anything in the catalog.
 Super easy  :1. sponge color onto card stock with your choice of color (sponge and ink pad)
                      2.  stamp image with brown over top of sponged color (the first stamping with the bird
                          is in the hostess set, the other grassy stamp is from the Wetlands set:NOT
                         RETIRING!!!! yea another Favorite of mine!!!!)
                     3.  color bird with markers
                     4. I layer onto midnight muse card stock, cut a  label and piece to fit on top        
                       ( non stampin' up) that I stamped my greeting on and adhered to the front.

1 comment:

  1. I love this set too, so glad I have it before it was gone. Besutiful card

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...