Saturday, June 1, 2013

Something Quick on Saturday #3

Hello!!!  I have had the stamp set I used today on my quick card on my desk for quit  a while and decided to use it!!  Wanted to do something a little different so I die cut(top note) the back of the card the same as the front so that when I mounted it the color would show through.  Cut another top note out of vanilla and then cut it in three pieces and layered it to fit the starfruit piece, ran it through the bigshot with the square lattice embossing folder to get rid of the cut lines. 


stamps; Lacey & Lovely,  swirls & curls verses (retired hostess)
colors;  starfruit,  calypso coral pad and marker,  costal cabana,  basic gray
big shot, top note die, square lattice emb. folder,  1 3/8 circle punch,  1 3/4 scallop circle punch,  stampin' dimensionals

Well that's it, what do you think?  IF you think it doen't look quick then you need to contact me for a lesson on stamping for this one really is EASY and QUICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...