Thursday, April 25, 2024

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to sponge in the flowers. Well…. I have lots of flower stamps, but this one is so pretty I guess you could say I just couldn’t pass it up. The Stamps can be used alone since it’s an outline stamp with your choice of coloring  or it can be used with the decorative masks Like I have done on this card. I also used a new color, Stampin Up brought in a color called basic beige to their main lineup. I stamped it in basic beige on basic beige then used the five masks to color it in. The first three masks color in the flowers and then there are two for the leaves. It is actually pretty easy to line up. I used a new in color called  peach pie. The colors of the flowers I used are peach pie and pumpkin pie. I did a very light sponging peach pie on the first mask a little bit darker on the second mask and then on the third mask I use the pumpkin pie. On the leaves I used old olive light on the fourth mask and then darker on the detailed fifth mask . I actually saw card done like this with these colors I think it was by Patty Stamps. I really liked the color she used so I decided to do something similar. In the stamping world that is called case’ing a card.  Copy,And,Share,Everything. I usually do mine with a twist, changing it to make it “mine” in a small way.  Thanks for looking😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty 😊

 Okay I like this bundle!!😁  it is new and will be available to purchase in May 1st— oh that’s today😀.  If you’d be interested in knowing ...