Tuesday, March 21, 2023

TSOT 599. Hello!!

 Hello everyone, it’s a Tuesday again and that means a new sketch and theme. I’m so glad you’re back and I’m glad I was able to find a time to be able to make a card. It’s been pretty exciting around my house lately grandchildren, skunks, mother-in-law, and just basically living. Have you ever had times like that? OK here’s the sketch down below and I made a card that sorta Kinda followed the sketch. I turned it a little bit added the butterfly where the banner should’ve been -well that’s a creators prerogative. What do you see when you look at this sketch, that’s what we would like to see and it doesn’t have to follow the sketch exactly once you get into it you might change your mind and do it a little bit different like I did. OK now the theme is large words And I think I kind of followed that pretty well. 

This is an old Stampin Up set that I always loved and when I saw the theme large words it brought it to mind. I hope you like my version….my vision of this sketch and theme. Don’t forget to check out all the other designers on the team.


 Looking forward to see what all of you will do with this sketch and theme! Have a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...