Tuesday, December 6, 2022

TSOT 586 plaid for Christmas


 Hello, I’m sure glad to be back in the world of Stamping and blogging. I’ve been gone for a long time but I think probably I had a good reason. I had to make an emergency flight to Texas to help care for some grandchildren. Our youngest grandson Jackson(5 months) was a children’s hospital with Infant botulism. They said it’s very rare and only about 100 babies a year get it. Very mysterious as you will never know how he got it. It can come from honey,dirt,air.  He is nursed full-time so they know it wasn’t from honey. This is why babies under a year are not to have honey. Although the circumstances with me flying to Texas were stressful, I had a wonderful time with the two at home that I was caring for while my son was at work. I stayed a little while longer after he came home. He is still having some problems. It affects the muscles in the body. He has a NG feeding tube that they use along with nursing because his neck muscles and sucking reflex was hit hard. He will probably have some therapy as time goes on.

So after getting home, getting sick and spending thanksgiving on the couch 🥴.  I’m finally getting back on my Ohio feet.  I’ve been busy working on bulk production of Christmas cards.  (These will be sent to “special” people in my life as I watercolored them.)

Thanks to all in the Try Stamping family for understanding and giving me time off.  I’ll really work to be a part of all of you again and post my visions. God bless and a very merry Christmas season to you all.




 


Optional Theme: Plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...