Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Try Stampin on Tuesday or Not challenge 375

It's time again, and our optional theme is Stripes.  Now I just so happened to have cleaned up my desk and found this scrap strip with stripes that I had made for another card awhile ago. Soooo it had to be used on a card for this challenge.  I decided to play with a new set and gear it for my husband.  One of those no special event or reasons other than because I wanted to cards.  I used the die that actually cuts a puzzle to emboss the blue piece beside the stripe piece.  The three puzzle pieces cut out were stamped then cut with the die that matches. 
Remember that our challenges run for 2 weeks, so that gives you plenty of time to come up with something and if you don't want to use the theme that's okay we just want you to stamp.  It is always good to challenge ourselves with something new but doesn't always work out when we get to crafting.  Have a wonderful day, thanks for looking and be sure to check out all the other designers.



Optional Theme: Stripes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...