Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge 262

     Okay I Didn't follow the theme and I blew it with the sketch!!!  I have a small excuse, he's about 18 months old and Grandma has had him for the last three days because mommy has been in the hospital.  Normally he is a jewel and so good but he is teething and has been very clingy. His life is topsy turvy right now and I'm sure that is part of it also.  That being said I was going on memory of what the sketch looked like and I got it a little wrong.  I really don't have time to re-make it so I'm just going with what I've done.  (Nap times are great, even if they are SHORT!!)


I've used Stampin' Up products for most of this card, I believe the ribbon is not.  If you look closely you can see a sentiment on the clear ribbon.  I really appreciate you stopping by and I hope you'll forgive me for not getting things quite right this time.  Have a great day...one with a little/lot of stamping in it.  tee hee.  





1 comment:

  1. I think you did just fine with the sketch....the ribbon sentiment is amazing, and so is the rest of it! Just beautiful! And I hope your wee one gets back to himself soon!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...