Friday, August 14, 2015

Pheasant Hill stampers #2

After making the window card in yesterdays post I decided that something just had to be done with the rectangles that punched out of the window.  So I came up with this card, it isn't hard to make a swing card like this just a little time consuming when your doing it for 10.  BUT once I got it set up it went really quickly.  Took some pictures for you to see the process, then at the end of the post will be Vicki's Vision.
5.5 x 8.5 card stock, scored at 2 1/8 and 4.25
fold card in half and then the front flap back for a mountain fold
place die part you want cut on the front flap and use a sticky note to hold in place
you are only cutting up to the 2 1/8th inch line on  this type of flip card.
                       Line the cutting plates up(next picture) - both top and bottom right to the edge of the sticky note                                                   where you want the cutting to stop.
It can be a little tricky to get everything to stay in place but once you get the hang of it, it will go really quick. I found using a full backed sticky note really helped the little die not to move.
Run through, your machine. A couple of my cuts didn't go clear to the scored line but I just used scissors and cut up to the fold.


I hope you could understand the directions above and will give this a try, if they helped please leave me a comment, I would LOVE to know!  Have a great day and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...