Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Peasant Run Stampers 12/2/2014

Oh Wow I can hardly believe is it December already!!!  I am one of those people who likes to find bargains throughout the year for Christmas gifts so I have a good bit done on that end.  Today on the first of December I'm getting ready for a stamp camp tomorrow, here is a peek at the 2 cards that my stampers will be doing.  They requested one christmas and one any occassion.  They could both be any occassion if they choose them to be I thought the tree would be a neat one for christmas.  Love the way it turned out, so elegant looking, I think. 
Stamp set: Lovely as a tree,  (? on the merry christams)  any would do as long as it isn't to big
Cardstock/Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip Whisper White
 
This 2nd card could be used for any occassion as there is no wording on the front.  Butterflies made me wish for spring!!  I know it is only the beginning of Dec. guess I'll have to wait awhile for them to return.  I wanted to use a cream paper for the stamping so I started there and then decided to look at the designer papers.  The colors I choose are from the Flashback Designer paper.  I was going to use the designer paper - Flashback then after I worked for awhile decided not to but kept the colors. The ladies and gentleman( yes one ) love embossing with the big shot so I decided to have each of the butterflies use a different design and the card base uses a stripe that I thought would look nice inside the card even though you don't see alot of it on the front of the card.                                                                                        
Stamp Set:  Thoughts and Prayers                                                                                                       
Card Stock/Ink Colors:  Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Real Red, Smokey Slate, Very Vanilla           
Accessories:  Big Shot,  Spuare Lattice, Fancy Fan, Perfect Polka Dots, (these 3 I used for the        butterflies), Bitty Butterfly punch, Stylish Stripes on card base (retired)        

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...