Monday, January 6, 2014

First Card of the new year!

I decided a few days ago to make a card with
some of the new occassions/sale-a-bration catalogs products that I have.  My youngest sister lives many miles away and I just had to send her this card.  She is a demonstrator also and often we will stamp with each other across the miles by phone - we need to do this again haven't done it all year :)  This stamp set has 2 flowers and 5 other stamp 3 words and 3 "shape" designs that could be easily used on other cards. The dots around the frame part of the card is one of them.  I stamped and cut out the flowers to make them dimensional. The ribbon was actually from last years sale-a-bration catalog.

1 comment:

  1. Love my card!! It's even prettier in my hand! Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...