Thursday, December 26, 2013

People Like You; for challenge PPA 185

I was looking at some of the stamping challenges that I have Not been a part of lately, Wedding, Thanksgiving, Christmas all have kept me busy.  I bought myself  some Christmas presents and the box arrived the other day.  I made a mono chromatic card for this challenge sketch.  Vanilla paired with Crisp Cantaloupe I stamped the flower on the back panel of c.cantaloupe (you probably can't see this step) then put down a layer of vellum with the top piece of c.cantaloupe stamped and cut out.  I did add some c.cantaloupe color with ink from the stamp pad and a watercolor brush on the large flower and then some dazzling diamonds glitter.  Stamped the verse in c. cantaloupe on vanilla and decided to "fussy" cut it out instead of using the punch that co-ordinates with this single stamp.  Oh yes I used one of the Delicate Designs Embossing folders on the left side of the c. cantaloupe back panel.  I think I'm pleased with this, what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by and looking

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! It caught my attention from among the other entries to the PPA sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...