Wednesday, January 31, 2018

SAB 2018 #2

 This card was CASE'd from Pinterest - If you don't know what CASE'd means it is Copy and Share Everything. (So now you know that I do love to stamp even if it isn't an original design of mine.) It is another card that I made using a new sale-a-bration (SAB) stamp set,   Have you gotten any yet?  How do I get one you may ask, well I'm glad you did :0)   They are free from Stampin' Up with the purchase of  $50.00 from any of the current stampin up products. That's not so hard to do when you know there are many stamp sets to love and ALL the supplies to make a card start to finish right at your fingertips in the yearly and occasions catalogs like a one-stop-shop.  IF you don't have a demonstrator I'd love to help you.  I can send  you catalogs so you can browse at your leisure or you can check out the online catalogs here.  IF you would decide to order on-line and IF you don't have a demonstrator would you be so kind as to put my name in for the demonstrator.  Let me know if you do and I'll send you a free gift. free free, what can be better???    Free SAB item, freebie from me, and then all the many inspirations found in the catalogs.  Let's get to stamping and enjoying sending cards again!!  In this day and age that is almost a lost art BUT we can bring it back, when I receive a hand made card it just makes my heart smile.  I always feel so special because I know someone took the time to make it for me, even if it was CASE'd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...