Saturday, January 27, 2018

opps forgot!!

Hello to anyone out there reading/ checking out this blogspot. Is anyone out there?  sometimes on the other side one begins to wonder.  I forgot to post the other watercolor card I did so thought I'd do that real quick while I was on my laptop.  I do hope you're having a wonderful Sat.  My sister and husband stopped in to stay at my  "bed and breakfast" last evening -   I also serve suppers when requested to special customers only :0)

Here is the card would love to hear what you think, I know I need to practice more and more to get this down pat. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...