Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tic - Tac - Tuesday #1

Here we are at Try Stampin' with another new post and another new card challenge to try!!  :0)

This was fun to try to decide which way my card was going to follow, I'm thinking you'll be able to tell, if you think you know leave me a comment.  I love to hear what others think of my visions, as long as it is kind I'll even take your thoughts on how it could be improved.
I've been wanting to work with my Kuretake Watercolors and finally found some time to do a couple cards. Since this Tic - Tac lends itself to a Valentines Day theme I decided to do a couple birthday cards for sisters in law that have birthdays on the 13th and 14th of Feb.  They both really love flowers and that was great to try my water colors.





You can see if you look real careful that I have a stitched edge to the water colored panel.  The Happy birthday is die cut twice and layered. The rose and leaves were water colored as I said above with my Kuretake Water Colors. I added some wink of stella shine to the tips of all the petals but it doesn't show up on the picture.  I found my inspiration from a YouTube video that I watched - a new to me water color technique. What do you think???
Come back tomorrow and I'll have the second one up and you can see and let me know what you think. Have a blessed day and I'll be hoping and checking to see if you've joined us. 
If you didn't come from the Try Stampin site you can click here and it will take you directly to our site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...