Thursday, December 6, 2012
Friday, November 30, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Embossed the leaves with black then colored with markers layering the colors and blending them so the leaves didn't all look the same. Sponged the sunrise colors into the background sorta being careful to not go over the leaves but nothing showed up in the areas where it did. Now I need to do this with some fall colored leaves. thanks for looking.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Easy card to make here's how: 1. cut a stencil from the beautiful buterflies die (or any shape you want to use)
2. Lay the piece that has the shape cut out of it(your stencil) over your cardstock and using sponges apply the color starting at the bottom, each time you add a new color overlap the previous color so the colors blend nicely.
3. take your stencil off and then use your sponged image on your card in the desired way. I put mine through the big shot with an embossing folder it give it some texture.
4. Added a gray layer behind the sponged image then wrapped this with the ribbon.
5. Put on the card base - 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folded in half. you could add a word saying in the midde of the butterfly. Thanks for looking
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Colored with my copic markers all but the grass area. Doesn't that little boy look ornery?
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Okay this is the simple, just a 5 petal flower bought at JoAnns the next picture shows the two different sizes and the small complex finished project. Why buy roses when you can make them?!!!??
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
I decided I wanted to do a little sponging and create scenic card.
1. first I used the brayer to lay down a light coat of bashful blue
2. I then used a post it note to mask off the lower part of the card and sponged some so saffron and a little sahara sand close to the post it note.
3. used a sponge dauber to add just a little basic gray to the edge of the post it note
4. removed the post it note and ripped a little off both sides to crealt the hills, then put post it not on covering the sky and sponged in the basic gray for the hills.
5. added a little more blue to the water and some gray
6. used the white uniball and basic gray marker to add some waave lines in the water
7. stamped the leafy looking stamp on the bottom then sponged a little basic gray for depth
8. layed and decorated the card to finish
Hope you like this my very FIRST post have a great day!!