Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Water Color practice #2

Hello, and thanks for stopping by,  this is the second card that I water colored. I made this one one evening when I was talking to my sister in Florida. This first one was up yesterday for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday site I'm a designer for.  If you need some inspiration, card layouts or techniques in your card making just hop over and check out all the posts. The designers add their creations and we even have a top three cards badge you can get for your blog spot when you add your card and are chosen. 

I tried a no line watercolor technique here, I used my distress colors to stamp then took a brush and pulled the color out of the outline being careful to not do two petals side by side.  I've been watching youtube videos and that is what they say will help keep the lines in your flowers. When I needed more color I added it to an acrylic block and picked up the color with my brush, adding water if it was to dark. Whatcha think?  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...