Thursday, February 1, 2018

Feb Technique Challenge - Sponging


Ok this was right up my alley!!!! Thank you to Sarah H. for this one,! I really do love making cards with sponging on them and I have two for you, both very different.

This first one is a Penny Black slapstick stamp,  I stamped just part of this one using my Misty since I do not have my Stampin' Up Stamparatus yet - so looking forward to getting it!!!  After inking and stamping the part of the scene that I wanted, I used mini stamp pads and markers. I then used a versa mark pad and clear embossed it so I could sponge in the sky. 

                       

Here is my second card, I will confess I made this one a while ago but don't think I ever added to my blog so I thought I share with you,  It was to look like a "misty' sky, what do you think?

                           

1 comment:

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...