Tuesday, February 6, 2018

TSOTuesday color challenge

Hey there, it's Tuesday again.  You know, that day comes around every seven days😄!   We here at Try Stamping On Tuesday have a new challenge every Tuesday. This year we've been trying some new types of challenges, have you been following for awhile? Let us know what you think, do you like the mix up or do you wish we were still just having card sketches for the challenges. If your new to  I us, welcome and so happy to have you, what do you think? Personally I like the mix up, it adds more variety.
This week is our first color challenge, no card design, that means any style card you want, all we suggest is to use the colors, but as always that's just a suggestion, if as you making a card a different color jumps out and says use me, use me!! Well then you better and please share your card with us 😏.
Okay here are the colors suggested to use...         
             
                                  
Here is my card.....         

What do you think?  I just received this new stamp set and die bundle from the Occasions Catalog. I used the watercolor pencils to add color to the roses. I did use a few items that are not stampin' up - the word die - smile and the "window layer"   I do hope you'll join in on the fun and check out the other designers - you can find them all at Try Stamping - just click on those words and you'll go directly to that page.  Have a wonderful week, next week we'll be back with a card sketch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...