Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TSOT #253 color challenge

Time for my first Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge.      I tried, I really did!!!  Our challenge is a color theme.....     Black, white, and red.
         I only used a little bit of pumpkin pie in the sky and to accent the snow drifts.  The sky almost appears to have a little purple in it but I assure you that is just the shading of the red and black.   Thanks for stopping by, why don't you join us for a new year of challenges!!   :0)



This card will be going to a dear nephew, whose birthday is on the 10th.  I do hope the Lord will be near and dear to him this year.  His mother passed away last fall so this is a year full of firsts.

When I was on Pinterest I saw a card with a orange, red purple sunset and I really liked it, this is a take off that card.  When you see something you like BUT you don't have stamps and all the supplies they used just make it your way with what you have as I have here.  

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful card and you did a great job. I like this kind myself. Edna

    ReplyDelete

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...