Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pocket Card

 

Hello, thought I'd make a pocket card for my card class.  It is a fun card to make and has lots of possibilities.  I'm always in need of men's cards, this one also is going to show my ladies how to mask.  The lower section folds up and I used a 1/8 th inch score tape to adhere the sides, the note card pulls out.

Meausrements:
Card base 8.5 x 4.25
Score at 2" and 6"
   The 2" section is the pocket part of the card and is decorated then folded up.  The top of the card has the extra piece added to help hold the front down.  Mine here is 3 3/4"x  2 3/4"  but you could make it any size you want.

Maybe you'll give a card like this a try, and if you do, why not leave me a comment.  I'd love to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...