Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #255

I have some new "toys" to play with!!!  :0     Oh what fun, I've had.                                                      Intoducing the Freezer Paper technique.  I saw a you-tube video on this and decided I wanted to try.

 1. Take the freezer paper and cut it with your die.
2.  Lay your cut design on Watercolor paper - Shinny side down.
3.  Iron - Ironing will melt the wax a bit and seal it off so the color wash doesn't get under the shape.
               Iron this well- all edges down tight.
4.  Water color as desired,
5. Gently peal the freezer paper off -  TADA  your design will be uncolored.
             (This is similar to using the heat gun with white embossing powder and the stamp set Rose                     Wonder that co-ordinates.  It can be bought as a bundle from the Made from the Heart                          Spring/Summer catalog - available till May 31 )

This is the new Rose Garden Thinlit..... A Beautiful addition to the stamping family.
                                                       

                              Image to use if you desire:  I turned it.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...