Wednesday, January 27, 2016

SIP challenge #32 entry

I haven't entered a challenge for a while so I saw this one and thought I'd give it a try.  They have a wide range of ideas to pick from since they are using the tic-tac-toe theme.  Fun, Fun, Fun.   I decided to use the line with  the Red- Love- Bling  to make my card.

                     SIP Tic Tac Toe 32 800
                                                                       
Love word thinlit cut from a double stack of black foam then I used glitter glue to make it pop more(not sure I like it but it was done) Hearts,hearts and more hearts for the love space.
Rose Red card stock, basic black, whisper white, glitter gold mini hearts glued onto rose red heart.
Bling!!  added some Sequin Trim, Candy Dots and the glitter glue for this space.
Well that makes  TIC-TAC-TOE  is it a winner???  Well maybe and maybe not but it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Vicki! Love how you outlined some of the embossed hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...