Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Jackson

  I made a New Years Resolution that I would send everyone in the family a card this year!!! Let me tell you that is quit a few people as my husband and I together have 11 siblings and then with all the nieces and nephews - regular and the greats I'll have a bunch of cards to show you this year for that alone.  Seems like a stamper/crafter should be doing this!!!    I used a new to me stamp set, punches and die to make this- all can be found in the Made from the Heart stamp catalog.  If you are ever interested in anything you see just leave me a message and I'll get back to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...