Friday, June 1, 2018

Try Stampin Technique for June - Shaker

I love making cards that have a little bit of fun in them, pop up, flips, shakers just to name a few.  This month we want to see your shaker cards. 
I needed some more cards for men so that is what I decided to go with.  This jar of nuts and bolts will be a great one for ONE of the many carpenters in the family. 
I used current and retired stamps from Stampin' Up and my Scan-N-Cut to cut all the nuts, bolts, and tools out, that made it oh so easy.  After I did that I remembered that I had an old stampin' up die set that had tools in it- oh well these were smaller and I think look great in the jar.  The ribbon is from my stash - bought years ago. I glued some of the nuts and bolts to the window sheet but most of them are loose and will shake around.  I hope this will bring a smile to someones face.
Be sure to check out all the other designers over at Try Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...