Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Let's get BOLD with TSOT # 368

Okay today I just couldn't decide which one of these cards I liked the best and since they are all made with new Stampin' Up colors I decided to just show you all of them. 

The one on the top left is made with Mango Melody.
Top right is Gorgeous Grape
Bottom Granny Apple Green

My bold sentiment is made with the new Stampin' Up set called Big Wishes, I thought it would be perfect for the theme of Bold sentiment. I used some Stampin' Up  Linen Thread, it is neutral and goes well with just about any color. The card front is a die I picked up and not from Stampin' Up. 


                                                  Optional Theme: Bold Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...