Wednesday, June 6, 2018

New Door Wreath

I have been wanting to do this for the past few months and every so often will work towards getting it completed.  TODAY was the day!!!  It is done and on my front door :0)


I took a swimming "noodle" and adhered the two ends together then covered with this ribbon I've had in my stash for a few years.  The wooden plaque was a clearance item from Walmart.  The flowers I made with card stock of varying colors. I was going for Gerber Daisies, Poppies, Peonies, threw on  a few petunias I had on my desk and some little blue flowers because my grandson said - make blue flowers Grandma. It makes me happy even if there might be to many flowers.
 What have you done lately to make yourself smile? I doesn't have to be stamping it could be anything that's enjoyable to you.  I wouldn't mind if you let me know in a comment what you thought of my Wreath and what you did for yourself..... just because it made you happy!     :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...