Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Scrapbursting - TSOT #369

    Ok, I have a confession I love the look of designer series paper (DSP) on cards that I look at on Pinterest, splitcoast stampers, and You Tube.  I have a lot of it but it seems I don't ever use up what I have from one year to the next.  I think I've finally figured out that my passion is stamping and so often I kinda forget about the DSP.  This theme - Scrapbursting - use up scraps of paper -  was a good one for me but let me tell you it was hard.  No not hard to make just hard because I didn't do one bit of stamping on the front of this card it is all DSP.  It was in the 2017-18 Stanpin' Up catalog and is now no longer available, so I need to use it up! :0)   I fussy cut the coffee pot, cups and coffee beans from a piece of DSP .  This card has 6 different patterns used on it from the coffee theme paper.  I changed the focal image from a square to a circle as it was in my whisper white scrap file and decided to "use it up"  :0)
    Thanks again for stopping, have you ever left me a comment?  why don't you, I would love to hear what you think of my visions or even if you have any kind suggestions on ways I could improve.  We would love for you to share a  card with us and this one would help you "use up the scraps".    :0)



Optional Theme: Scrap Busting (use up scraps of paper)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...