Friday, July 19, 2013

Flashback Friday

One of the first stamp sets I bought and this card was made years and years ago.  I may have to pull this set out and add some ink to them  :)  !!  Have a great day.  don't forget - I CAN show you how to make beautiful hand made cards AND you do not need to be artistic!!  (the gentleman in my stamping group even told me this last month!!  he was amazed how easy it is!!!)  Now how about you?  I'm sure once you try it you too will see just how easy and rewarding it is to make a handmade card for others!!  I would love to help you.  You can contact me at vmilyard@gmail.com Hurry now your just one posting away from creating fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...