Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Congratulations Nathan and Jennifer

sooo sorry I haven't posted anything since June 11 when I saw that date I couldn't believe it!!!  My only excuse is that summer is a busy time around here, garden, hay - cutting raking baling unloading I'm not always involved in all that but with all the boys working now seems I helped more this year than previous.  Well onto my card for today - Wedding bells were heard a couple weeks ago, a nephew got married it was a late wedding with the reception at a park and they had fireworks!!  WOW  
Mr. & . Nathan Milyard
used framelits to cut hearts, added some swirls of pearls(non st.up) made the flowers with a 5 petal punch and formed each layer to make it looke like a rose.  Fancy fan & stripes embossing folders
Thanks for looking, if you'd like to learn to make great looking cards that are easy and eye catching just contact me!!!  I'd love to show you how easy it is - REALLY !!!  (vmilyard@gmail.com)

1 comment:

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...