Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MOJO Monday meets Mosiac Madness

Visiting a dear stamping friend yesterday so this Monday challenge was finished on Tuesday :)
   At first I thought flowers and had some paired up with the background paper but it just didn't strike my fancy sooo I went with the Mosiac Madness stamp set.  I paper pierced the mosiac punch shape by hand.  Layed a punched shape down then pierced around it after stamping the inside.  thanks for coming to look and I hope it inspires you to try a challenge even if you do give it a "twist".
Stamps  Mosiac Madness: Whimsical Words(discontinued)
Card Stock;  Daffodil Delight, Pool Party Whisper White  
Accessories:  Mosiac Punch, Corner rounder, Piercing tool and mat, Quatrefancy DSP

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the way you carried the mosaic through the card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so nice love the colors you chose and the design is really neat too.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...