Saturday, July 6, 2013

"Hiding"

I have decided that I really am going to like this new  hostess set - Simply Sketched it come with 3 beautiful designs and 3 sayings, oh so versatle!!!  You can get it just by hostessing a party,  being the hostess gives YOU all the freebies!!!  wouldn't you like to host a party???  I'd love to come and share my LOVE of stamping with you and your friends, the new catalog has so many stamp sets - something for everyone.  We also could be considered your "one stop shop" place as all Stampin' ups colors match, no more guessing if your 2 reds (cd. stock and st. Pad) will match, OURS DOES!!!
This card was made just because I haven't done any sponging lately and wanted to on this WET Saturday!!  Then realized it would work for the challenge.  Thanks for looking!


Stamp Sets; Simply Sketched, My Friend
Card Stock; A. Artichoke, S. Starfruit, B.Black, W. White
INK;  assorted st. pads for sponging and markers for coloring
Accessories;  Lattice Die, black scallop ribbon(retired- sorry don't have new)
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That one turned out very pretty also. Lots of love, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Vicki! I love that colouring! The lattice background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene - love how you fit the bird in with the flowers! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...