Friday, August 16, 2013

Bridal Shower invitations

Wow I can't believe that I haven't posted anything for almost a month!!  I have been stamping a little bit but this time of year I'm mostly canning...... green beans, soup beans, peaches, red beets, freezing corn, plenty of tomatoes, made sauce, pizza and plain, tomatoe soup, will be doing more tomatoes!!! We've had corn and I've frozen about 50 bags, yellow squash and zuchinni are doing well, I even have some spaghetti squash growing, it's the first time we've planted that.

Okay so on to stamping, I have been doing a little.  Right now I'm working on Bridal Shower cards, Micah our 2nd son is getting married in Nov. and I'm having a shower when his fiance - Stephanie and her mother come in Sept. I saw something like this on pinterest - this is my creation for invitations for the shower.  Let me know what you think.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...