Saturday, May 11, 2013

SUOC70- butterflies

I have another one:  Stampin' Up Only Challenge, just found and decided to enter- the challenge is Butterflies.  Who doesn't love them?  Decided to do something different than what I usually do and this is the result.  I left the indigo blue folded with a message inside so the butterfly would appear to be flying above the ground.  Thought when done I should have maybe used the same pool party  color as the background oh well it is as it is.  Glad I found this challenge I like that it uses all Stampin' Up supplies since I love their products and enjoy being a demonstrator.  thanks for looking!
Stamps:  Best of Butterflies, Banner Greetings(hostess 22013-14)
Card Stock: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Natural White, Black (intenea) DSP Pattern paper brights
Ink;  Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Island Indigo(on message inside blue pop cloud)
Accessories;   Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Butterfly Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits Adorning Accents Edgelits

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea- so inventive!! Love the "flying" butterfly, the colors used as well as the cloud EF. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you definitely achieved the look you were going for, with the flying butterfly. What a fun way to show a message on the front of the card! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flying butterfly is quite clever! Thanks for playing with SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...