Monday, May 6, 2013

Stamp Camp May 14

I have a class that I do once a month at a Retirement apartment with a dear stamping friend Margaret.  Many of the attendies love to stamp so we get together and I have a stamp camp for them.  They make 2 cards and I HAVE to keep it simple.  So over the past year and half I have been pulling out old sets from time to time,  they wanted flowers this month.  Decided to do  something different on this first one and do the flowers on the flower pot shaped card. The second card uses another old set that I'm hoping they will be able to do with the three stamps to give the rose layers!!!  :)  I'm trying to decide if I need to go ahead and rip the paper for them, not sure I want to tackle 10 of them the day of the stamping!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...