Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Softly Sophisticated

 This is my first play time with this lovely stamp set and embossing folder bundle from the SAB catalog. I thought it turned out quite lovely.  I used a new to me Fun fold card design, I like how the DSP is displayed on the back section but the front 2 sections I used for stamping.  Not sure you can see it real well in the picture but I embossed the thin piece of plastic from the stamp set. When I put my stamps in their case and then added the heavier piece of plastic onto the front of them I thought to myself hey couldn’t I emboss this little thin piece of plastic, so I did using the new embossing folder that came with the stamp set. 😊 I put it over the sentiment piece, taped onto the backside. It wanted to “bow out” quite badly andI didn’t  want tape to be showing through.  Anyone know if there is an adhesive that won’t show through clear plastic🤨).  On the back of this piece I put dimensionals in the middle and some tape on the outside edge to adhere  it. That made the plastic flatter to the stamping. I also embossed  2 panels to go behind the 2 thin sections of the card base to add some pretty texture. It doesn’t stand out since it’s white on white but adds just the right amount of “bang”… hmmm wonder what embossing the DSP would have looked like maybe I’ll try that next time.
Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...