Monday, February 5, 2024

Retired Stamp Sets


 How often do you get out your old retired Stamp sets? Do you keep them or do you get rid of them when the Stampin Up catalog is over? I keep many of mine especially the ones that I really really like. That is the case with some of the sets that I used today.  

I enjoy watercoloring with my stamps. I pulled out the Mountain Air and the Snow Front Stampin Up sets and decided to do some scenic cards.   I used watercolor paper, lots of water, lots of different colors of ink, my aqua painters, lots of drying in between the layers and here they are. 

Maybe it’s time to pull out one of your old Stamp sets that you loved. If there’s a stamp said that we really love and wanted to keep then that means we should be using it. Sometimes we get so caught up in what is new that we forget about the old. So my challenge is - pull it out and use it. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...