Thursday, January 11, 2024

First 2024

Happy New Year , a little late😊.  Well this is the first card I got done this year. We’ve had sickness in our home so I haven’t really felt like Stamping much, Since about the fifth. Hopefully I can finish up some of the others that I started and actually turn them into cards. This was just something that I thought was fun. Tried out a new for I received and I’m always in need a children cards. 

The new Stampin’ Up Mini catalog and SAB catalogs are now up and available to order out of.  So many beautiful cards made with the stamps,dies and this catalog has a floral stamp set with a set of layering stencils to add color easily, then use the die to cut it out. I haven’t received mine yet, anxiously awaiting.  If you need anything and I can help you out, send me a message below.    Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...