Saturday, October 28, 2023

Cased the idea ๐Ÿ˜Š

 Do you know about Pinterest? Ha ha ha, I would pretty much assume that y’all do! You know the good thing about these sites is that you see an idea and you can “case” it. Copy and share everything. Usually when I find something like that I will also edit it make it my own, change it around. So I saw a way to use 6 x 6 pieces of DSP with no waste. I really thought it was rather cute and wanted to make some up to show my ladies. I made one with just one piece of DSP showcasing both sides of it.  Then I took three pieces of 6 x 6 cut them all the same and made these three cards. I haven’t put anything on the flap yet because I thought they looked like really great colorful cards for children and I don’t know if I’ll send them to a boy or a girl.  If you have a lot of extra designer series paper this is a good one, and it makes a mini slimline card which is Unique and cute.

I noticed on my sticky note I didn’t tell everybody where to use the last piece of DSP, I’m assuming you can figure it out but in case you’re wondering the last piece goes under the flap on the front. It doesn’t fit with an even border on all 4 sides so I centered it on the left side.  The flap is stuck down with dimensionals and covers the uneven border. (if that bothers you.)



Today is the birthday day! My mother-in-law is 100 years old. Have any of you known anyone who has lived that long? We’re having a mini celebration, some of her nieces and nephews wanted to come. I guess mini is not necessarily the right word. The immediate family, her children grandchildren and great grandchildren 50 to 60 will be there. Then with her nieces and nephews coming we may have around a total of 80 or more people, Guess that’s not quite so mini๐Ÿ˜.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...