Tuesday, February 5, 2019

TSOT challenge 394 photo/sketch or both

oh it is so nice to be back to posting for TSOT.  I somehow missed two weeks in a row - I had it on my blog two weeks ago but somehow didn't get it on Try Stampin's blog.  Then last week was BUSY, helping with grandchildren who have chicken pox and then with my mother-in-law.  Sometimes life happens and we don't find the time to craft.  I did color some images just didn't have time to go to my craft room and stamp.  Well that's enough about me, right?
This week I was keeping the home fires burning, literally. We had some really cold days - below zero and rain, and then ice, and then snow!!!  It did allow me to get some stamping done even though I had to move to a different room to work.  Living in an old 100 year old farm house is great but when it's cold outside we have to close up some of the rooms. My craft room is the first to go!!

I'm wondering if you can tell what I chose to do on this card,  were challenged to use either the sketch, photo or both.  The picture and sketch are pictured down below my card.

I used the sketch, we have a new little one coming in the extended family- a niece is due on Feb. 13th. They don't like finding out if it's a boy or girl so I made this card with multi colors and after the new little one arrives I'll add the appropriate color on the inside.  Thanks for stopping by and happy
crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...