Tuesday, February 12, 2019

TSOT #395


This is a fun interactive card.  When you pull the bow/ribbon at the top the inside pulls out.  It is called a ribbon slider card.  I'm not a big ribbon on cards crafter, but I like this idea.  It really makes for a fun card and the ribbon sides really well pulling the inside card out and pushes back in easily. this card has already found it's way to a new home - my sisters :0)  I've had this leaf frame for a bit and don't think I've used on a card yet, I like it a lot.  Thanks for stopping and I hope you'll try our challenge.






            Theme: Use Ribbon or Twine





No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...