Thursday, January 31, 2019

Wonderful Romance and Vellum

Made this card a few weeks ago and thought I'd add today as I'm on my laptop. I featured this set at a card class and made up a few different cards to show my ladies.  I'm not normally a bright pink girl but I like the way this turned out and my ladies liked it. 
White embossed on vellum (keep your heat gun moving when using on vellum)
colored on back side then attached to whisper white.  It can be hard to do this without seeing the adhesive but I think I found a way for this card.  I used a sponge and tombo - applied the glue to the sponge - dabbed off a bit then sponged the glue on the back side of the vellum mainly where I colored.  I don't think I can see any glue spots and that makes me VERY happy!! 
thanks for stopping by and I'd love to know what you think?



1 comment:

  1. How beautiful, Vicki! Your embossing is exquisite! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...