Tuesday, May 22, 2018

TSOT challenge #366

Hey there I'm so glad you've stopped by.  I really went Critter Crazy on this one and that just happens to be our theme!!  I think this card is so adorable with all the critters peeking out of my oval frame.  I couldn't decide which ones to use so I made the oval big enough to get them all around and because of that I had to turn the card.
 That's what we do here at Try Stampin if your idea doesn't quit work with the card sketch just turn it, add to it, or take away and join in on the fun.  It's all about getting you to stamping and having fun with all our "stash".  I'm ready to see your card  :0)


Here is the suggested sketch if you'd like to join us!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...