Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tic-Tac-Tuesday #3 for Try Stampin on Tuesday -toot toot

Hello and a chuga-chuga choo choo to You!! 😊   It's tic-tac-tuesday time.  I wasn't sure where to go with this one then remembered that I had a new train die that might work.  So after pulling it out I decided to go with a railroad theme the stripes, green and blue(diagonal)  worked just great.  I think the is a cute card and will be sent to one of my many great nephews.  I hope you will play along with us - remember that we run each one for a two week span. 


Thanks for stopping by now which line will you be using for the card you make and add for us to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...