Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Try Stampin #320 May Days

hello, another week has gone by and it was a busy one for me. I worked everyday at my part time job and I sure was glad to see Friday roll around..:0)

I was glad to get to my craft room today - Sat. -while I did some baking for next week and worked around the house.  I'll be heading to see my sister on Sunday.  The Dr.s are pleased with how well she is responding to the treatment.  Thank you for your prayers.

This card is  a first for me as the only stamping it has on it is the sentiment.  The background paper is designer paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog, I colored it with the watercolor pencils and used a blender pen on it to smooth it out. The  blue I added to the top piece started getting a little fuzzy from to much rubbing so I stopped and decided it was fine as it. You can't see in the picture but I put some clear wink of stella on the dragonflies wings.



THANK you for stopping by I do hope you'll join us and share with us your creation using this sketch and theme if you choose.

Optional theme: May Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...