Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Try Stampin on Tuesday #319

Life throws us challenges everyday, but some are more challenging than others.  Our challenges could be like that, some harder than others but it's always fun to see what everyone comes up with. 😉
This is a card I made a few months back, please forgive me for not making a new one, I've been out of town. Just found out one of my sister has  aml leukemia. Now that is a challenge!!! They will be starting chemo as soon as they get her heart settles down.

It is sorta round don't you think??? I made this card with the windows think die, it will fit nicely in an A-2 envelope. It has a rubber band on the inside so when it's pulled out it pops together. The picture above shows me holding it flat. The die is altered a bit so that it folds up over the back panel and lays flat for mailing.
Thanks for stopping and if you would, please send a prayer or two up for my sister Kathleen. I believe in God, He is always with us even during the hardest challenges life send our way.

Theme: A circular or oval card

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...