Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Try Stampin #321

Hi, My garden was growing, now everything is trying to learn how to swim!!!  In the past week we have had over six inches of rain!!!  We have two gardens and the one is lower so that is where my plants are swimming.  We may have to replant some potatoes if they rot because of standing in water for so long  :0(    We are covering the strawberries as they are calling for frost tonight and tomorrow, I really don't want to loose them this will be my first year to pick and they are looking really good and have berries already hanging on.

Here is our suggested theme and sketch,  I love flowers and decided to put that in the center of the card the flowers have a vellum overlay on them that had the small silver hearts on it. After I finished it I thought I should have used a strawberry set that I have and put three n at different stages of growth. Oh well maybe I'll make that later. Thanks for stopping, if you didn't come from the Try Stamping site you should go an see all the designers cards they are awesome!!!






Optional theme: As the Garden Grows



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...