Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pheasant Hill Stampers

Had my class with the Pheasant Hill Stampers, I really liked these 2 ha ha I guess I really like all the ones I do for them.  They are usually a little bit more simple and I often use retired stamps for them.  They absolutely love using embossing folders so I try to incorporate that into at least one of the cards.  I had a new lady this time and that is always nice.  Spring is in the air full force so I made cards with that theme in mind.
Entered this first card into 3 challenges:  The card concept # 33  They inspired my colors, they also have categories to pick from for your card style and I was looking at 2 different ones for this not sure which I'd choose:   Clean and Layered or Classy and Elegant  which do you think?    I also entered this into the Just Add Ink#259 they wanted you to use sequins.  Lastly I added this to the Pals Paper Arts #248 sketch challenge.
 I don't think you can see it in the picture but we added crystal effects over the tulips to give them a shine and make them Pop off the page, they really liked it.
                                                       Flip card front
                                                         flip card opened

3 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards! The tulips look fabulous with the Crystal Effects and I am sure that the ladies had a wonderful time :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with the PPA sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red tulips... they look awesome with the crystal effects! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...