Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fancy Fold Birthday

                                  Challenge 86 with Creative Card Crew will be Fancy Folds this time.
 Oh I really enjoyed trying to decide which fancy fold to use their are so many different ones.  I choose one that I have never used before so you'll have to let me know what you think.

Prize: #12 Gift Voucher
                                       
                                                 Here is the front of the card, I know you're saying hey that looks like an ordinary card, but WAIT  the fancy part is inside.  (smiling)
                            Stair Steps!!!  5 of them - they fold inward so the card will close.

                        Close up below; I think you can see that the letters are thick, I made them out of colored (reinker added to it) clay from Stampin' Up and their new Alphanumeric Mold.  I stamped on the letters to give a little design to them after they were dry then put crystal effects over them to make them shiny.  I colored and cut extra balloons to decorate the inside, what birthday celebration doesn't need LOTS of balloons.  The orange strip on the right is washi tape same as what I used on the front of the card and finishing the orange color that I used throughout the card.  You can find many different tutorials for similar cards 3 & 4 steps some facing the opposite way on Pinterest.  Thanks for stopping by, I sure would love to hear what you think of my fancy fold for this months challenge and hope you'll play along with your own fancy fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...