Friday, April 10, 2015

National Sibling Day

Today is National Sibling Day!!   I have 4 siblings; 3 sisters and one brother.  Now this stamp that I found is of 4 ladies and so that was  myself and 3 sisters.  I'm wondering :f my brother can pick which is which when he gets his card!!     :0)  
I made 5 of these one for each of my siblings and one for my father who provided me with all those siblings!!  I made each a little different with the color on the couch.  Recently we were all able to make a long trip to visit the sister in Florida and had a great time together, one we'll never forget!  I love you all!!    Vernon, Kathleen, Kelly, and Beth  yes you also my Father!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...